Sunday, July 29, 2007

In Dedication

It has been a scary couple weeks for me and my family, and decided that I would write about it for the reasons of my own personal therapy and to allow friends and family a place to learn about Abram. And so, this blog is dedicated to our new son, Abram.

Despite the pain of our situation, it has been comforting to know of all the prayers and thoughts coming our way and I thiank all of our friends and family for these. I would love to return my thoughts to each and everyone of you in personal emails/phone calls, however, Abram is requiring heavy duty care and my time and energy are limited. So, upfront, I apologize for the way in which I have chosen to keep you updated, but hope that you will find it comforting to know there's a place to find out what's going on with us, if you so do wish. Thank you for all of the thoughts, prayers, and support - and please keep them coming!

No comments: